Sunday, March 30, 2008

Number 14 of 23: Wow!!! Do I love this. I can't wait to go through all my books at home and get entered. I want to do one for the books I own and another for the ones I read from other sources. I excahnge books with other members of my books clubs all the time and now we can network and see each others collections. I love it!!!! I am going to encourage my avid student readers to start their own LibraryThing and start listing their books. I entered 6 books, the frist ones I grabbed off the shelf. As I get them all on, which will probably have to wait until this summer, I then need to get them into alpha order so they can be located easier. I also have to say that I like the Tag feature as I can create my own system of locating the book when I cannot remember the title or author. You can find my the start of my home library in my profile user my web page.

No comments: