Sunday, March 30, 2008

12 of 23: Over half way there!! This was interesting. I read the paper newspapers and try to stay current on the information my students would probably need. These sites could be helpful. The first obstacle will be to get them removed from the CIPA block. That is sometimes easier said than done. I did get slightly frustrated when I could not get out of a site unless I closed down Internet started over. These are sites I tend not to frequent. I read an interesting, at least I thought so, political article and shared it on Mixx. I tried on Digg, but hit a Fatal error, words non of like to see. As I am in a middle school environment, I do not see my students needing these on an on-going basis. This would make teaching current events simpler for some of my staff and that is who I will share it with.

No comments: