Sunday, March 30, 2008

Number 13 of 23: For a lesson on online productivity, this task took me more time than any others. I have to admit, that I will not use many of these tools as they are already built into the student accounting system we have in the district and I can not see doing double the work. I did try many of them out. I, like many others, am tired of having to sign up for everything and having a different sign in and password. I try to use the same as often as possible, but each program seems to want something different. I did open a Pageflake and it looked great, but now only the top articles are filling in and the others are titles only. I don't know how to fix this. I also tired some of the calendars and thought backpack would be the one I would use. I also opened a Remember the Milk, but hit a snag when 2 of may tasks were the same, but at different dates, and the program would not accept both. Oh, well. As I said before, I will continue to use my tools at school, and of course keep my little manual date book in my purse.

No comments: