Saturday, March 29, 2008

9 of 23: I am excitied about this tool. I have been working with a group of teachers on creating curriculum that embeds a Minnesota History unit into thier Language Arts. This would be very helpful for our process as each person could edit and comment on the documents.

I used the Google Docs because I alreadu have a Google account and it seemed the easiest for me to use. I had to play some to understand how to share the information with my cohorts, but I think I have it figured out. I will know for sure when I get back to school on Monday and try it out with them.

As for the Founding Fathers, I don't think would be a concern to them. We all know copyright law, correct? That means that we cannot change a published document unless we have premission. This is just another

No comments: