Monday, March 24, 2008




Number 5 of 23:

It's been awhile since I have been able to work on my "23 Things." Life seems to intervene with our time. But I am now back to it and ready to roll. I have to admit, I erad about all the "fun things" you can do on Flickr, but it was confusing to me. I did try some of them. I enjoyed the writing with pictures, but could not figure out how to load it to my blog. I then tried the puzzle and enjoyed that. I saved the puzzle as a picture and then uploaded that to this site. Then I realized that I could have entered the URL of either the picture or the words into the add imagfe screen and would have accomplished the same. So now I will try and see if it works for the letters. I do not know how I will use this in my school, but it was fun experimenting. Oh well, I can't get the Spelling with Flickr to load to this page, so I will just end for now.


No comments: