Sunday, April 6, 2008

Number 22 of 23: I have been given some of the tools that I need to keep informed. I know that the world of technology is changing faster than I want at times. I will have to take the time to read the blogs and information sent to me in my groups and my feeds. Then I need to take time to experiment with the new and unknown. I know myself and I let myself get distracted at times. I am going to set aside 15 minutes of my prep period daily to check my feeds and groups. I, in reality, that the 15 minutes will not always be there, but if I have it is my schedule, I will have a better shot of following through. I also need to encourage the staff development team in my building and district to set aside some time for our staff to discover these new tools. That is my challenge and goal for the coming year.

No comments: