Sunday, April 6, 2008

Number 19 of 23: I have had an interest in Podcasting, but have not found the time to create one. One of my teachers and I have taken on this challenge for 4th quarter. His students are going to create podcasts on a subject of their choice, and they will be highlighted at Family conferences in May. I listened to attendees at the MEMO conference, librarians talking about projects they are attempting. I like the Grammar Grater and the Jet Streaming posdcasts from MPR> I am going to share those with certain teachers a t school. On PodCast Alley, I found several that I added to my RSS Feed button. One that really caught my attention was The Treasure Chest. Here is the url for the directory. http://www.northcanton.sparcc.org/~hck/data/otc/podcasts/pc1/feed.xml

No comments: