Sunday, February 10, 2008

Number 3 of 23: I have played with the RSS feeds before. I have to admit, that I have not used them. I am on a list serve of several organizations, and that seems to fill my time. I can see the benefit of choosing what you want sent, instead of everything coming at yu or having to chech your favorites frequently. I did set up an account and selected some "23 Things on a Stick" blogs from my region. I recognize some of the users, so it is interesting to read their comments. I have already been sharing my experiences at my school. Several teachers would like to set up classroom blogs for books reports and reviews. I would like to have one for the library where students could submit reviews or ask questions on posted reviews. Our security block will not alow Blogspot through. I am curious, does anyone know of a blog site that will make it through CIPA? I have changed my blog so that it will allow comments, as I will probably have more questions to ask.

No comments: